Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am tough

I love my life, even if I don't get what I want.. Yess~~I love my life..Enjoying my life with my lovely family and fabolous fellas~~ But, inside I am crying and hurting.. Past, I was tough.. I had my extraordinary strength.. But now, I am lost.. I always cry looking for my strength.. I told one of my fella, she was very strong to face it.. We had same problem but not similiar.. Yeahh..~~ If she can did it why not me??Lalala~~ I was missed being 9..No need to think more.. Wake up early in the mornig.. Go to school.. Back from school.. Sleep a while waiting for appearing of sweet evening.. Yess!! Time to play.. Being 17 is so hard but I am really enjoying being 17..Argghh.. Its not the end of the world right.. I am tough,ok..lalala~~Enjoy my life while I can enjoy it..Muahhhh~~

~~Dont get so envy.. I love my red fingernails..~~


p/s: I am who I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment